Banned Hat BBQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here.

4 posters

Go down

The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here. Empty The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here.

Post by Quiganomics Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:03 pm

So here it is, the story of what happened. Low_Country had been trolling my threads over the last year. About 4 months ago I started to subtly fire back with the "I don't like trout" stuff. He whined to the mods in the .mil forum that is kept hidden there. One ONE SINGLE DAY, they fired several warnings my way and gave me a temp lock.

Fast forward 30 days, ai was back. Has no plans to re-engafe the fag, but he decided to keep following me around, going as far as to even call me out in his "I'm gonna bbq a piglet" thread, knowing I couldn't respond without getting banned. While I was sitting my temp ban, a member who I have done business with sent me a hat that said "Trout Season!" on it, so I decided to make a VERY subtle dinner pic with the hat way off to the side. Apparently that was "crossing the line" and got the perm ban. Yet, nothing happened to him.

Did I do it knowing the potential consequences, yes. However, I saw it as if that it's how things are going to operate there, then I no longer cared to participate. There are countless stories like this from others who were banned. The problem is THEY control the narrative after the fact, with the banned member unable to respond. There was no long history of trolling, I had two warnings prior to this in my 10 years there.

....it's not a long history when you conjure it up in 1 hour.
Quiganomics
Quiganomics
Admin

https://bannedhatbbq.forumotion.com

Rsell316 and Fidel_Cashflow like this post

Back to top Go down

The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here. Empty Re: The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here.

Post by Lug1 Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:15 pm

OK here it goes, mostly what quiggy said but from my eyes. Low cunt trolls quiggy meat threads. Low caliber, subtle, but he is doing it. He doesn't get noticed doing it. Quiggy got tired. Pulled out the big guns and over the top trolled Russell(low cunt). In the process I had told quiggy a couple times to be careful. Quiggy is on a mission. Quiggy is my guy I have no allegiance to the cunt. I know my guy is over the top, but the other is a cunt. So my guy takes 5 warnings in a hour. Gets temp locked shortly there after in same timely fashion. Quiggy makes 30 days, comes back, told zero tolerance for engaging the cunt. The cunt however engages quiggy. I take that post in which he state no cheeseheads, neck beards, or filtered images, and send it to DK Prof. I tell him this is how it starts. DK Prof sends me an IM back to tell me yes, you are right, I have deleted the post and asked him to please stop that should handle it.

Well quiggy posted a dinner picture with an obscure hat that says trout fishing and the beer slayer then bans quiggy.

I IM DK Prof a total of two times with no answer. I tell him, this is why the cunt should have gotten a warning. This same thing happened with me and Justice23. This is happening to quiggy. YOU said quiggy had a long history of warnings and a ban at least 3 times in threads to the public, but YOU and I both know 5 warnings were conjured up in one hours time then he took the temp ban. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT IS NOT A LONG HISTORY. That is one hour. No responses.

I IM'd SKG_MRE_FAGGOT mod telling him ok you said to take it to IMs. Here I am, please lets discuss this politely like adults. But first please read my history with the temp lock and Justice23 and striker. There is a point to be made with all this. NO RESPONSE.

Go to bed wake up finally check email, I AM BANNED. In the process it is verified that DICKHEAD Prof, THE CUNT, and THE DICK SLAYER are all faggots. The gargling kind, not just normal faggots.
Lug1
Lug1

Rsell316 and Eolian like this post

Back to top Go down

The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here. Empty Re: The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:18 pm

I was in the Hubris thread in team. The Subject of EE came up and I told GB he needs to lock it down better because there were ITAR violations happening there and ARF could be held liable.
I related what happened to a buddy there, he was selling an ACOG and got a message from someone wanting to buy it. The message was in Engrish and included a phone number. My bud searched the number and it belonged to an import export business in SF linked to Chyna.
GB didn't want to hear about being held for criminal liability so I got this.
Notice "no overt CoC violations have been recorded".
The TRUTH of what happened. Post your own story here. QohdzLWl

Last edited by ArmyPilot12 on Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrendeth Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:45 pm

Aimless and Stryker are gutless nutless fucks. That’s about it.

Tyrendeth

Back to top Go down

Post by MDGUY Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:54 pm

How do you do, fellow kids?

MDGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum